Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Introduction

I decided to make a little blog to describe my Toyota Electric Vehicle (EV) conversion project. This blog is not yet complete, but it gives some amount of information about the project.

An initial disclaimer, though...

I am creating this blog 7 weeks into the project, in November 2007, as we are presently waiting for parts. Consequently, the dates of the posts are not accurate. I will simply backdate the posts to make them correspond to the event depicted and described.

Also, for now, I will just hyperlink most of the build pictures, as I have already uploaded them onto flickr. Just click on the "Flickr slideshow" on each post. After you open a linked slideshow, you can select "options" on the bottom right, then select "always show title and descriptions". I labeled most of the pictures, so if you select this, you will get a little information about each photo.

Anyway, enjoy, and here it goes...